At each stage of its turnover, a company should monitor and compare its financial results so as to make correct and timely decisions that will determine the return on investment.
Over the course of the company’s life, the continuous analysis of financial figures constitutes an important level of internal information that gives it essential credibility vis-à-vis the business world and the banking system.
Some of the most important services in the context of Financial Management that we can offer, which will lead to a more effective return on investment are:
- Preparation of cash planning and cash flow management tools necessary to meet liquidity needs
- Annual income and expenditure budget
- Analysis of financial statements and extraction of comparable data
- Break-even point
- Extraction and analysis of either liquidity or profitability indicators
- Financial viability study